- Place the watermelon and cucumber cubes in a large bowl, and gently toss with the salt and sugar. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, then gently toss one last time before serving.
Watermelon Summertime Slush
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup coconut water (liquid from inside coconut)
- 1/4 cup cherries, pitted
- 1 cup cubed, seeded watermelon
- 1 teaspoon granular sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®) (optional)
- Place ice in a blender and pour in coconut water; add cherries, watermelon cubes, and sweetener. Cover and blend until slushy, about 1 minute. Pour into 2 glasses to serve.